- Press Conference for the Renewable Capital Act 4/18/22, Part 1 & Part 2. See also the May 26, 2022 post.
- Legislative Testimony 4/13/21 by SHARE Co-Chair Merton Simpson to The Senate Joint Environmental Conservation and Energy Committee Hearing on The Climate and Community Investment Act “CCIA” (S4264-A). Merton’s testimony begins at 3:51:40. See also the April 22, 2021 post.
- Legislative Testimony 1/27/21 by Merton Simpson to a Joint Legislative Budget Hearing — Environmental Conservation. Merton’s testimony begins at 11:06:05. See also the April 22, 2021 post.
- Sheridan Hollow: The Community on the Front Line Of Cuomo’s Fracked Gas Hypocrisy (3 minute video)
This video, produced by the Sane Energy Project, features Merton Simpson and residents of the Sheridan Hollow community describing how their daily lives and health have been affected by pollution from the Sheridan Avenue Steam Plant and former ANSWERS plant.
- The Empire’s Backyard: Power and Pollution in Sheridan Hollow (11 minute video)
Produced as part of the the Climate Justice Exhibit held in Albany in March, 2020, this video reviews some of the history of the Sheridan Avenue Steam Plant and ANSWERS plant and provides further testimony from residents describing how their daily lives and health have been affected.
- Earth Day Webinar (1 hour 55 minute video)
This video recording features SHARE and Skidmore speakers, part of RPI’s Engineering the Anthropocene series. (See also the 4/20/20 post.)